PHIL FALCONE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is in memory of Phil Falcone who died in 2008. Phil was involved for many years with youth programs in our area, including the Drexel Hill Raiders. He served as the President of the Drexel Hill Raiders Organization for 6 years and did a wonderful job making sure the youth in our area had a good organization to be involved in.
This is a one time scholarship in the amount of $500.00 for one male and one female student
The following are requirements for this scholarship:
- Submit the application attached.
- Applicant must be graduating from High School and attending college as a full time student.
- All applicants must have participated in the Drexel Hill Raiders Organization for at least 4 years in one or more of the sports we offer:
- Applicant must be in good academic standings.
(proof of good grades required)
- Submit an essay on the following topic:
Someone who has been a positive role model for you; who has made a big difference in your life as you grew up and why.
- Two letters of Recommendation is required. They can be from a teacher, coach or neighbor but NOT from a family member.
Deadline for this scholarship is April 15, 2013. You will be notified by phone no later than May 15, 2013.
Click Here: Scholarship Application to print out your application.
Stephanie will be attending Harcum College this fall
Congratulations and Good Luck !
We are proud to announce the first recipient
of the PHIL FALCONE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Robert L. Robinson
Congratulations and good luck with your future endeavors !